The privately owned RG Property (aka Rifici Group) was established approximately 65 years ago by the late Mr Sam Rifici who passed away in 1984.Since inception, the Group has clearly demonstrated the ability to grow prosperously over the years.The Group’s core business was originally retailing within the hairdressing industry, trading as Sam Rifici Hair Care Centres.Mr Rifici established the largest hairdressing retail operation within the southern hemisphere.The Group has previously invested and managed various categories of retail including Boutique Supermarkets, Discount Retail Stores, and Coffee Shops. The Group currently operates several hairdressing salons.
Progressively over the years, the Group diversified into property investment and development, including, retail, office buildings, and residential developments.The Group was awarded the Urban Renewal Award for Western Australia in 2002 for the redevelopment of the Brownes Dairy site, consisting of approximately 140 residential units and a neighbourhood shopping centre.The redevelopment, known as “The Village, North Perth” also received various building and local government awards.
The diversification of the Group’s interests clearly demonstrates its ability to acquire, develop, and maintain quality real estate assets.This is coupled with a unique understanding of the retailing industry. Some of our more recent development projects include the following:
– Recently completed the development of North Kellyville Square, a new neighbourhood shopping centre in North West Sydney, NSW
– Recently completed the redevelopment of Park Ridge Shopping Centre in Queensland, expanding from ~5,000m2 to ~13,000m2
– Recently completed The Village Shopping Centre in Dandenong, Victoria, on a turnkey basis in conjunction with Cbus Property
– Currently undertaking a development to include Autobarn, McDonalds and BP Service Station at a site in Nowra, NSW
– Recently developed and sold a petrol station site in Lake Illawarra, NSW, leased to 7-Eleven
– Recently completed a petrol station development for 7-Eleven at Albion Park, NSW
– Expansion of Bunbury Forum shopping centre from ~12,000m2 to ~22,000m2 GLA
– Expansion of the Phoenix Shopping Centre to over 20,000m2
– Development of office asset in excess of 7,000m2
– Undertaken residential subdivision of several hundred blocks.